April 26, 2010
aka my least favorite day of the week. nonetheless, thoughts:
- the new bakesale betty is open, lying between my apartment and my office, rendering my daily commute dangerously delicious
- I hope this doesn’t affect the quality of Anchor’s beers–sort of a bummer either way
- despite really, really not needing it at all–it would be fairly pointless in my current lifestyle–I can’t stop wishing for this guy
- sharks!! hopefully round 2 goes better this time…
- you will not regret baking these–I’d even up the bacon content next time–delicious.
- my fantasy baseball team is kicking butt, and I am proud of myself (league of 12, dudes: 11, girls: me)
- this seems incredibly suspect from a 1st Amendment perspective…
- I know I need more photos on here. promise to work on it. first step: actually taking more photos.
- am coming to terms with the fact that I express my love by making lasagnas. weird, I know.
- it is the best feeling to know you’re with someone you want to spend the entire weekend doing (almost) nothing with.
- this week is looking crazy, including crazy baking: chocolate chip cookies for a certain army man, lemon cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes with both salted caramel and ricotta frostings (for the bday girl)…